Our Pledge of Service
In lieu of a contract that binds two parties in a business partnership, Blue Tiger has decided to create this document, a “Pledge of Service”. It is Blue Tiger’s philosophy that the responsibility lay on us to provide our customers with outstanding service, superior coffee and competitive prices, and to use this as our only means of maintaining customer loyalty.
Our Pledge to You Involves:
- A Pre-Writer visit every 2 weeks: The Pre-Writer assesses inventory and orders the appropriate amount of product, to be delivered within 2 business days. Coffee included in these orders is roasted fresh, usually within 24 hours of delivery, and has not been warehoused.
- A Delivery Driver visit every 2 weeks: Every 2 weeks, within 2 business days* of the Pre-Writer visit, the Delivery Driver arrives to stock and rotate product. The Driver also fills coffee grinder hoppers, cleans all airpots and brewers, replaces airpot stems, vacuums and cleans coffee service area.
*In the event the CUSTOMER is closed on the scheduled Pre-Writer or Delivery Driver visit, Blue Tiger will adjust its schedule for that week.
Ongoing Maintenance/Service of Equipment:
- Blue Tiger will never charge a CUSTOMER for any service calls, delivery, installation or replacement of equipment. In the event of an equipment malfunction, Blue Tiger will attempt to arrive, assess, or exchange the equipment on the SAME DAY. If it’s too late in the day to reasonably provide this service, Blue Tiger will arrange to arrive the following morning.
Stocking & Invoicing:
- A CUSTOMER is only charged for products used. All other costs related to service and delivery are absorbed by Blue Tiger.
- If Blue Tiger makes an error stocking product, (e.g. wrong product, not enough product, etc.) Blue Tiger will resolve the issue the same day or following morning.
- If a CUSTOMER runs out of product**, Blue Tiger will attempt to deliver it the same day.
- Invoice errors will be resolved as quickly as possible, by re-creating and submitting, or applying a credit to a future invoice.
*There is a fuel surcharge included on all orders.
** The Pre-Writer program is designed to minimize the chances of running out of product. Our Pre-Writers visit every 2 weeks and place orders estimated to provide 3 weeks worth of stock, ensuring a constant supply of product.